Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3x@m w33K!!!!!!!!!!!

oh nooo.........exam week.....really make me very tired...... juz because of the fnb subject,i study untill 2something in the morning.... so i just crash at tiffany's place for a night....... i plan to wake up at 6am so i can continue with my studies but then i keep on snoozing my alarm and i end up waking up at 7.15am...... went to school with tiffany today and i was a little blur blur due to lack of sleep...haha.... then we went up to the library and do the final touch on fnb...... while i can say that i did well in my fnb and maths exam today(ahem!!haha....)but i did wrongly one question abiut the APR thingy.....no more full marks for me =(...... about the account and kitchen applied technology i think i did ok too...... just the kitchen i forget some points....arrrggghhhh...... haiz,the thursday food science exam is worse....don even noe what to do bout it..... lets juz hope that everything goes well....

No comments: