Sunday, May 10, 2009

mY beAutiFul HaiR!!!!!!!! NVR take things 4granted!!!!

i was d0in my HACCP homework n den i was stuck cz not rili sure hw 2do it...
so i went 2my pics n start lo0king back at the pics i to0k....
haahahha....kinda a lil zi lian!!!!!!!!!!!ahahaha....
den suddenly cum across this few photos...
hahahahahaahaha.........those were the days when i haven cut my hair yet.....
take a look:
c the curls....i regret tht i ever cut it short man my fringe n my hair....
those are natural man....i realise tht u will oni apprieciate wat u hav after u hav lozt it.......

i mean i lozt my old handphone 2 a thief in MAKOTA PARADE, MELAKA n it was oni 6months old.......i don rili is satisfied wif the phone cz it was not in my list...this is hw my old hp looks like
W660i
this was totally out of my list but i was comvince by my mum cz undeniable it was beautiful........every1 said so,....so i grow fond of it n even bought my initials handphone hangings 2decorate tht little thingy....but den i found i was kena cheated byt the seller n it was not the program of W660i......its the program of K550 n i was so pissed off i confronted the man n he said the real program is not here yet but they will phone me when they get it.......they r practically cheating!!!!!!!!!! so i m not rili happy wif the phone....

den i saw this hp when i went in2 the sony ericsson shop

K770i
Kept thinking of it all the time..........but dent the price was like RM1,200.....very expensive la...hhahahhaa........but it was nvr out of my mind.....
so tht day when my phone kena curi i was like so damn sad man.....i mean its still mine rite......sm more the guard say think of the bright side n say i could get another new phone.....i was like wat the hellll.....hahhahaa.....
haiz...kena say by mum n dad n sis....l0l......hav 2admit my fault......so juz rmb this qoute when u r having a handbag wif u during outing : "if it is eazy 4u,it will b easy 4others oso".....so TAKE CARE of ur belongings carefully...


nw everytime i c mag wif her phone i will start missing my 1st baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but den i DID NOT regret buying my this hp!!!!!!!! lov it 2the max.....n whether i saw other new phone i don have the urge 2hav it like the 1 i m having nw.....so i m nw apprieciating every moment i m spending wif my phone although it will smtimes giv me problem...

talking bout it muz go sony ericsson there n find them 2check.....

ok.wan go sleep liao la,cant even do my h0mework cz i DONO hw 2do....ask help from others 2mr..aahhahahahaah..............

nite nite every1 ~wif lots of lov LISA =D

No comments: