Friday, March 5, 2010

For You My Darling Ah Qi..=)

TO AH QI :
ok..
i don't know what pictures do you want ah qi
but this is the few activities i am involved for the past week
not really a lot
but
here it is
 
this is me going to the wong kwok in sunway for me birthday
ahahha

 
juz want to show you a picture of gamei only
ahahhahahha
   
well i get a new haircut
it was nice after the hair stylist cut and dry it for me
but after i wash my hair
i can see the real shape of my hair
from the front ok la

from the back you see
 
u saw the line i draw
ahahhah
very kua zhang ah me
it shows OBVIOUSLY that it has two parts
that part and the one below the white line
now i dare not let down my hair already
because you can really see the two obvious layer
and now i miss my hairrrr
the one where i am beside the huge milk tea hairrrr
=(

PLUS
when you coming back ooh
so long still in pahang ah
lol
and when you coming back to LAKESIDE to study! ! ! !
when you start classssssssssssss
hmmm
i think that all la
not much of a drama life
hahhaah
plus finals is up sooon very very soon
so will be studying like mad
haizzz
waiting for you to come backkkkk =)
  i want to finish my maths question first
i talk to you ONLINE! ! !
~love YOUR LISA BABY~
=P

4 comments:

Pleiades Jane said...

I cant see no line larr. got no line which separates ur hair into 2 parts! hahaha :D

Pleiades Jane said...

But actually not bad what.. <3

lolipop said...

lol...can!!!! in real person...can c de...cz its like tht shorter side will qiaooooo!!! so very obvioussss when u c it in real!!! n my front hairrr...i listen to ur advice cut a lil thicker...the think part is ok but but but i look preetier in the ols hairstyleee...=(

Pleiades Jane said...

Ohh so its layer la.. layers r like that de.. sometimes wil qiao til so ugly, but sometimes wil be nice de.. the thing is, u put ur leave on conditioner so its not dry.. thicker front hair? good ar! d one last time is too thin d.. if ure in front of me now, i can help u to do smtg wif ur hair.. but when can i see u? apr ryt? then by then ur hair is already longer and ur prob sure solved by then.. hahaha :D

p.s but ur front hair like bo bian worr.. u didnt cut it short izit? i think if u cut short wil look better le..wil be very cute ;)