Tuesday, July 20, 2010

trAininG aGaiN

training starts yesterday
i have to wake up at 6 every morning just to catch the 7am train
so that i wont be late for the 9am time to work
i was sent to admin part for the first half of my training period
i am in purchasing and receiving which in my hotel are known as Material Management
what a professional name huh
haha

well
on the first day they already taught me how is the procedure of receiving
but the process of purchasing is still not taught yet
and today i did a lot of paper work
first the boss want me to match the serial number of the documents
then want me to update it to the system
some more i am a bit cacat with Excel
so i did some experiment already 
hope that tomorrow i wont come across any problems during the updating process
and there is a lot of document
i was sitting in front of the com for like 2 hrs and i only finish some of it only
and the hand writting @.@
you all complain mine was hard to read
try my boss's handwriting
i bet you are begging to read mine instead of his

and please
can some one please give me some tips in getting up in the morning
i am so damn tired to pull myself out from the nice, warm, soft, fluffy bed of mine
i don't seem to find any motivation to pull me out
i have to constantly scare myself that i am late 
and that i won't be able to catch the 7am train
i sleep early too
yesterday i slept at 11 so i got like 7hrs to sleep
isn't that enough sleep already
that's why sometimes i like shifts
because I GET TO SLEEP IN
so i don't really get it when some people don't like shifts at all
i mean don't you get bored getting up at the same old 6am
E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y
i know i do
haha

hope this will be another happy training for me
you and all my fellow friends who are currently at all the corners of the world
+ U

~love LISA~

No comments: