Friday, June 3, 2011

tired gal..

I am physically tired 
worn out to the maximum already
yesterday was the forth day at work
and they gave me my own counter to open and take care of
they gave the less busy ones
so it was ok for first timers
i got a partner who helps
so everything went smoothly
well, almost
there was one couple who order something
then say it was my fault for not hearing what they really wanted ==
it was not my fault, can say that..
and then there was this road block
yesterday night at 2am
luckily there was nothing wrong about it..hehe :P
well, pimples are popping out like nobody's business
due to the fact that i am sleeping at 3am every day
and my eyes are swollen whenever i wake up
don't know why is that so..??
well anyways, need to prepare for work again
iron my clothes
then off i go..

goodbye everyone
till the next post.. =)
~love LISA~

No comments: