Thursday, October 23, 2008

did hanna on my hand....

yesterday after after claz....i meet up wif ah qi......she said she wanna do the hanna on her hand n she ajak me oso........

i wanted 2do long time ago when zhao wen said the person doin it will b on her fund raising event but i cant do.....cz i have front office claz wif ms.ruth......i think will 天翻地覆 lo if she saw me doin it.....so i was lucky when ah qi's fren said she will b doing it 4her n me oso......

so here it is......

my hand........


the whole design is out....nice????!!!!
2me.......wala.......
天衣无缝........

2 comments:

joanne said...

wei...
the hanna is quite irritating and annoying lo...
whenever i saw my left hand, i was like wanna rub it and hide it,,,
ahhahaha...
this afternoon when i reach KL sentral, got ppl do hanna there lo...rm 5 and rm 10....
but its quite nice lo the designs,,,
my friend did 1....ehhehe
my mum say not nice lo mine...

joanne said...

you tagged!!!!!!!!!!wahahahah...
faster do the tag la...
lolz