Monday, October 6, 2008

my very unluncky day!!!!

wat did i do 2deserve this kind of treatment.......my beloved hp........haiz......there is no1 2blame except me......THE OWNER: LISA REKHA!!!!!! hw on earth i can b so careless till my hp oso kena stolen by ppl!!!!!!tell me!!!!tell me!!!! AARRRRGGGHHHHH........

On sat when i went out wif pei wah n sofea,v had a great time 2gether....v eat our lunch at macdonald,then went 2watch 'Painted Skin' the movie.......just 2watch that movie,v walk from mahkota parade 2dataran pahlawan,round n round the floor v went just 2find that stupid GSC.......finnaly when v found it,the movie will oni show at 3pm....so v went 2bank cz sofea wanted 2settle her stuff.......then at 2.30pm v went 2wait at the cinema there as the ticket says v can go in by the time reach 2.30pm......

V waited like half n hour there b4 they let us in oh.....stupid ah the workers.....3pm show,the viewer can oni go in at 3pm........use ur brain use ur brain!!!!!!!

The movie damn syok la......lov it very much,Zhou Xun is quite beautiful in that pic........then v go n have high tea n chat till its 6pm.......After that pei wah wanted 2go MP n buy her stuff so i go wif her since v will b goin home 2gether......so i went up the escalator wif her 2bum city that area there n when i realise ppl touching my beg,i held it closer 2me after checking the availability of my hp n its still there but the 2nd time i check!!!! ITS GONE!!!! hw can that b......my precious phone!!!!!juzt like that!!!! gone!!!!!!i curse the ppl who took my hp.....b careful of ur hand or 1day it will rot ah!!!!!!

haiz......then later kena ngam by my mum........at home......kena ngam by dad.......hiaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i have 2use my sis phone 1st lo......pity my sis..... no phone 2use....hv 2share wif my mum!!!!sory lo everybody.....4my carelessness,my mum hv 2fork out money 2buy a new phone 4me,my sis hv 2borrow her phone 2me........haizzzz.........从小到大,给家人带来的只有麻烦,麻烦,还有麻烦...haiz........i oso 无话可说....

2 comments:

joanne said...

'从小到大,给家人带来的只有麻烦,麻烦,还有麻烦'
wah...y so sad...
dun la so sad...
your hp kena 'culik' also not your false ma...
dun sad...spend moretime v me..
i knw i vy hapi when v me...
lolz........

sweetsourbitterspicyofme said...

Chill la my lovely room-mate. Everything fated one..so learn from mistake loo...be alert next time. they "ngam" u is just worried about u...so chill kiee??