Tuesday, November 11, 2008

study!!study!!study!!!

Friday is a holiday 4us as the lect is havin a team building.......weird!!!! suddenly organized a team building.....-.-??? lol......watever....hehe....

so i went bc 2mlk 4the 3days holiday i get 2eat my favourite dish my mum cooked....CRAB...lol.....tht nite i eat till my stomachwanna burst but i was very xin fu.....sooooo long hvnt eaten the dish my mum cooked.....

the best thing bout goin outstation n study is that whenever u go bc home.....the table is full of the dishes u like......hahahaha...........the next time will b mutton curry..........buahahahahahaha...............

really.....this term is like soooooo damn busy....sooo many assignment.......n final is like 4more weeks.....better get my ass movin n study nw....

2 comments:

joanne said...

but u didnt study lo...
everytime on your laptop then start gaming....ahhahahaha

lolipop said...

lol....
u thnk i m u ah....
on com oni keep chattin thre non stop....
i oso got study d lo....
u ho...exam oso no study...n chat thre...
lol....i got STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!! I GOT!!!I GOT!!! I GOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!
haha..................