Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wine....liquer......beer.....??!!

2day at the app tech claz............v tasted wine......2different bottles of red wines.....
1 frm australia n the other 1 is frm spain...after drinking it....my stomach feel very hot......but i don think i like the taste of it lo.....tasted very weird....sour sour de....like sour milk.......although i dono hw a sour milk taste like......lol....haha....
The aust red wine tasted a bit sweet n the flovour a little spicy..... it burns the throat when it went down my tract.....but at least it tasted better then the wiski i tried laz time......the wiski is like very bitter n i don like the feeling of it when it went down my throat.......but if u mix the thng with coke.....it actually taste better....
N i oso tried beer like calsberg b4 when my dad drink it.....n my fren let me tried the heineken beer........n i like the taste of heineken of all the beer i hv tried....it tasted exactly like shandy.....n i lov ethe taste.........but i hated the taste of calsberg lo......damn disgusting......butter taste.....n i prefer red wine than the calsberg lo.....
N i really wanted 2try champange lo....seriously wanna try it lo ...it looks so elegent.....the sound of it oso make me feel so geng oh...wanted to try out hw it will taste like......hmmm.....wonder hw it taste like....
anyhow...........nothin la..........haha.....

1 comment:

C.Kiddo said...

U din eat bfor u drink rite? Thts why... Coz I experience tht too... haha~