Monday, June 22, 2009

baCk aT h0mE

Finally....i at back at malacca....haha...kinda scary ah....this is the first time i went back ALONE! ! ! usually i go back with my sister but this time her holiday is one week earlier than me so she went back first...

some more i go straight to penang for my training so i have to pack first....in the end use up 4bags....one big luggage for my clothes, one small one for my ohter stuff, the third bag for the extra stuff.....ahahaha...the last one is my precious laptop......=)

so here i am....walking to the ktm station with bags loaded on every shoulder.....to make matter worst, its going to rain, so i went out the house at 9am....meet a friend there so luckly won't be that boring....we went seperated ways after we reached kl central.....reached pudu by lrt and hurry to buy the earliest ticket so i don't have to wait long...but can't find kkkl so i use transnational instead....hahahaa.....

but reached malacca safe and sound and the rain oni started after i boarded the bus......doesn't GOD treat me well...hahahahaha...=)

have been eating since i went back.....DURIANSSSSSSSS is the GURL favourite....hahhaah....been eating it for the past few days...huhuhhhu.....

and then......guess what....my baby=EUNICE come and see me....hahaha...went out with her to watch movie......night at the museum2...hahaha....stupid but NICE show....aahahhahaha.....

ooh and thanks for the night out baby....had fun thought....=) will definitely miiiiiizzzzzzzzz u guys man....

No comments: