Sunday, June 7, 2009

hhhmmmm......=S

its 3am in the morning...
okok, to be exact....
it's 3.22am....
and see what m i doing...
BLOGGING! ! ! !
haiz...this few days...
dono why...
i don have the mood!!!!!
it's like SO MANY drama's....
and nothing is about ME! ! ! ! !
sad case...
hahaahahahhah.....
sometimes when i am alone....
it make me just wonder.....
do people know i exist?!?!?!?!
okok....i emo-ing now....
for practically no reason at all..
hahahaha....ignore me...
at tiff place now..
juz finish my econs assignment...
m going to STUDY....
finals is like NEXT saturday...
and one thing i can say is that...
i DON'T LIKE sleeping alone....
miss the days where there is someone beside me when i am asleep....
haiz.....MISS mum...
dad...
sis...
and younger sis....
how long i haven't seen u....lil sis....
haiz.....lol..
okok...better sleep now or i can't wake up tomorrow...
it's my last serving if the term tomorrow....
wish me luck...
ahahhaah...
with love ~ LISA =D

No comments: