Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2nd weEk in HK

its the second week in the housekeeping and i am starting to dislike it....its so damn tired...I AM tired of cleaning the rooms....especially the arab guests rooms....thay are like the DIRTIEST person i have every seen in my whole entire life man...tissues everywhere....
they are like practically stuffing everything into everywhere....and i get back the same room everyday....and i have to clean it everyday....its sooooo freaking disgusting man....cant stand them ah..

some more there is this arab guests who come with the family...husband and wife and the maid and the daughters and brothers and sisters i think.....husband and wife in the most expensive suite in rasa sayang...then the daughters one room, the maid in other room, and the other 2rooms i don't know whose staying it in....its like the arab guest booked 5rooms...the suite already costs RM 10,000...plus the other 4rooms.....lol.....he is like so freaking rich and he looks like a 20++ guy.... haiz..his daughters rooms is like the worst of all man....

and now they let me do the bed already....tired like hell....

OMG OMG OMG! ! ! ! i did something unimaginable...hahaha, i forgotten to bring my extentin to kfc to online so i deceded to walk back but then i don't want to bring my laptop in and out so when this guy talk to me i asked him to take care it for me while i walked home and bring it...haha...

i said i was a malay and come from kl...haha, he say he from bangsar...lol....but then he ask me for my number and when will i go back kl but i say will be here long like 6months and din't give him the nunber...haha, luckly...he also asked for my bussiness card and i was like what the hell....do i look that old! ! ! ! ! !

but then whatever....i suddenly think that what if he just walk away with my laptop??haha....i am SOOOO out of my mind...hahah...mum is soooo gonna kill me...hahaha...

anyways....back to the main point...i STILL HATE housekeeping...ahhahahha....and my hands are getting dry =( and i din't tought of bringing my lotion with me....=(....haiz...few more weeks in HK...=( =( =(


till the next post
with love ~ LISA ~ =D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: