Friday, July 3, 2009

0fF dAy...=)

today is my off day.....woke up at 11.45am...hahahahaha.....clean up the house and my room then go wash my clothes then go watch tv...the stupid tv don't know what happen to it....watch halfway the show, some more the show is like climax already....it juzt went blank....i press everything and it won't come back to life.....so i pack my bags and went to KFC to online....so eat lunch here lo....hahha....=)

my burger wrapper i throw ady...hahaha....

now got a lot of people already but i on feel like going away....i so long haven't online already....some more i can only online once a week....on my off day....some more got 2boys snatch with me....thay used the plug upstairs so i cant get to us it....only can use the one downstairs...haiz.....stupid boys....cant they go abck their house and online....they look like form1 small kids..hahaha....and i m just a few seconds late man...haiz....must be quick next time...haha...
and they also haven't finish online because i din't see them going away..ahahaha.....

BORING la....nothing to do here...just can online only......some more once a week only....every night after work also can't do anything....there is nothing much on tv and there is only 3channels....tv 1, tv2, tv3...haiz...

didn't bring my umbrella to kfc...hope it won't rain...hahaha...okla...

till the next post, this is for now....=)
wif love ~LISA ~=D

No comments: