Friday, January 22, 2010

pasar malam...woohoO

Thursday was a tired day
because we have to wait for at least 2 and a half hour for our last class to starts
to add to it the class last for 3 hours and we only get to go back home at 6pm

so, today(thursday), we waited in the library for this so called revision class to start
but then we get a news saying the class is cancel
we get a little pissed as why the lecturer cant notify us a little earlier
so in the end everybody make plans and the rest went home
just as i wanted to change my clothes
we get a phone call from my fellow classmates that THERE IS class
that the class was never cancel
so we go back again
*shake heads*

well, that is not the main point of me blog
the main point is ME going to PASAR MALAM
i spend RM 9 in that pasar malam
buying...
1. char koew tiao
2. lime honey drink
3. dumplings( i thought it was the chai tau kuih..but its not..T.T)
4. dessert (六味糖水 with 红豆)
5. Taiwan sausage flavoured with 超级麻辣味 ( eat till my lips feel like BURNING)
6. last but not least.. i finally get to try the 臭豆腐
it smells like chicken dunk especially when the wind blows at your direction but the taste is nice, you can still taste a bit of the smellyness but the tofu covers up the smell =)

i get to eat all this at a price of RM9 =)
the place is nice and i think i saw a stall selling the-so-called-original VINCCI shoes
well, i am looking forward to go again so i make appointment with my friends
bring me along the next time they going again

~love LISA~

1 comment:

Mohammad said...

Hi pisces girl...

I was born in 25/3/1990 :D
you are exactly 1 month older than me...
I've added your link on my blog...please add my Link...
I'll see you in no time!!!
www.taylors-tcht.blogspot.com
Good Luck