Thursday, January 14, 2010

stArbUcKs...=)

today can say its a little boring morning
went to lakeside campus again to help mr.patrick to come up with the theme and the food tag for saturday event
but in the end i dont think that we all did anything lorrr
eileen got to do all the job
ahahhhah...but good luck in the restaurant service ya XO XO

well after that me and tiff will be meeting serene for shopping of heels
so i walk out of the room
WITHOUT my keys
i was like shit!!
so i call uncle for help and he send down a kakak to help me get my keys
( and the kia-su de land lady tell the kakak to bring down the water bill for us)
lol, people emergency already she want to show the bill some more...
but in the end i get to get back my keys so *pheww*

so went out with serene and tiff
serene bought a heels from VINCCI
and we headed to STARBUCKS to have a drink


well can you guys belive when i say this is the first starbucks i have in my whole 19 years of life!!!!!!
aahahhaa, well it tasted not bad at all afterall

later at night, my darling ex-housemate wanted to sleep over at my little yet cozy place so i accompany to her place to pack
then me celine, and her all went out for supper
its like the old days when we use to stay together
we laugh non-stop
talk non-stop
really like 3 drunk ladiessss on the road
ahahha

well guess what!
hafe to go to the lakeside again tomorrow
so lets call it a night!!

~love LISA~
XO XO

No comments: