Saturday, April 3, 2010

PracTicAL no.1- RDOD

wow
after two freaking paper
i come back to blogger world
=)

now its practical's turn
just had my RDOD practical exam
thank god that i got housekeeping 
thank god that my documents was able to open
thank god that everything went smoothly
thank god that i was able to answer the questions, well mostly la..=p

went in then talk about my training
talk about the PSR i did
talk about the documents
Q and A session all the way
was stuck in some part
but overall i think i did ok..=)
was so relief after that


so now wish everyone luck in RDOD 
and need luck for myself for serving on monday
so worried for my upselling now
so tomorrow the whole day
practice memorize practice memorize practice memorize practice memorize..
wish everything will goes well
*fingers cross*

better go sleep now..bonne nuit everyone
~love LISA~

No comments: