Sunday, May 23, 2010

Father's cousin Weddingg..=)

Last week i receive a call from my sister saying that we are to attend my father's cousin elder's daughter wedding..=.=
haha, so Friday after class, i were to rush to my sister's place so that later at night my dad can come pick us up
and this wedding will be held in some kind of Indian hall so guess what i am suppose to wear
pictures do all the talking..XD

The wedding was on Saturday, the front door of the hall was decorated with the coloured rice, wanted to take a picture of it but there is a statue of the god there so i just leave it

the bride and the groom on the stage

dancing performance

they are actually dancing for the bride and the groom, don't know what it means and why though..hehe

the 3 of us sisters, its call a punjabi set if i am not mistaken
this is the FIRST TIME i am wearing this suit
and my mum say i look like an indian the most!! =.=

Me n my sister 

another shot of us

again..=)

my sister and my mum <3

The 3 of us again..=)

cant stop taking pictures

lovely, non..=)

the food was awesome to me..
there is curry LAMB, ayam masak merah, briyani rice, vegetable, oh and ice-cream too
one thing i like about indian's- the FOOD ROCKS!!!

well we din't stay long at the wedding because we still have to drive back to melacca
so at 10pm, we leave the place and started the journey and arrive at melacca at 12pm..
this will be the second time i think we go to this kind of wedding, the first was when we are still very young..haha XD
~love LISA~

No comments: