Saturday, May 8, 2010

kitchen again..=)

it's been ages since i update the blog
well nothing much happen
but its my second time in kitchen

the menu was duck this time
and i did some better research this time
LIBRARY
and i found this recipe about presenting risotto - DEEP FRY
so i decide to try that method
it came out not bad but the chef says he doesn't approve my method
it says risotto is not suppose to be fried
weird!! haha..

oh and our sauce
failure
i din't check regularly on the caramelized sugar
it burned trice
in the end we have to use yew's sauce

Well, this is my presentation of my end product
the chef says this
- my caramelized mango is not caramelized enough, the sauce is not thick
- my duck still got a very strong smell
- my risotto, its not suppose to be deep fried
- he commented on my vegetable too i think...hmmm

anyways
the next menu is going to be lamb
the smell will be way way way stronger
hehe, so better start doing research on how to marinate the meat

~with love LISA~

No comments: