Friday, September 3, 2010

eNdinG sOon... :)

today took back a naan from work
hehe, went home and eat it
while watching American Idol season 9
laugh my ass off watching that show
no more Paula Abdul or the Ellen girl, i think thats her name
in the end
bath at 2 in the morning and online at 2.45am and still wide awake
well just now on my way back home
there is a lot of people waiting for the train to go to Seremban
back home for Raya holiday i guess
everyone is carrying a bag
and they are going back one week earlier!! lol
i thought the train delayed again or something after looking at the crowd
but then after you see the bags and stuff they are bringing back home
you will know!! haha
makes me can't wait to go home next week too..*yeepie*
talking about which my training is going to E-N-D
next Wednesday, haha, they gave me off on Thursday so YEAH!!! 
anyways, going to head off to bed soon
so better sign off first...:)
nights peeps 
~love LISA~

No comments: