Thursday, September 2, 2010

wo0h0o..:)

yesterday din't went online
guess where was i
i was sleeping on the couch 
after i came back from work
i lay on my couch and read a book
the next thing i knew 
i fell asleep straight
without changing
without bathing
without offing the lights
i din't even know when i took off my glasses
the only thing i know is that when i wake up the sky is bright
i ran to the room to take my phone
and check the time
i thought i was late for work
luckily it's only 8am
so i went back to sleep
but this time is back to my room
but then the second time i wake up to bath
my waist and back hurts so much
i can't seem to stand straight for a while
too long sleeping on the couch with my leg hanging out i guess

i am very clumsy la
i found a few burns and cuts on my hand again
which i have no idea where i am getting it 
just suddenly after the busy period is over i can start feeling the burning pain
then just now at home when i was bathing 
i found a 'v' shape scratch on my arm =.=
i am like where the hell does that come from
haiz, sad case !!
well all i can say is i am finishing soon for this training
and i am going to miss this place :)
~love LISA~

No comments: