Tuesday, August 31, 2010

tim3 fli3s..~

it's a public holiday 
but then it doesn't has any difference form the rest of the other days
haha, maybe i am working or just the day is not important
i don't know why but i never like national day
want to know why
because this is the day where many incidents happen
what incidents you say..
well, i can see that there are several posts in FB already about racist attacks
and it happens every time on National Day
seriously
and i totally loss hope in my own country far from long time ago
it has long lost my trust and safety feeling
i mean i still have quite a number of other races friends
but then will that make a difference
they always say 1 Malaysia
that we are to live as one
but then there are no one there to support this saying
it's like putting ash on their own face 
i just want to say i love my friends no matter what 
sometimes, just be simple
complicate things will mess with your brains..haha
like just now
meet some stranger who just randomly starts a conversation with me
:), but not leng zhai la, if leng zhai i think i will talk more!! hahaha...:p

next week is Hari Raya
end of the 3rd training for us
can't wait
can't wait to go home
haven't been home for the past 2 months
break record already, haha
i admit sometimes i can't stay away from my family long time
but then, i am still in afternoon shift
my sous chef will not let me change to morning because he say he needs people for night time buffet :(
so i think i will be staying another 7 more days in noon shift
i don't care
tell them my last day is Thursday!! haha :D
be more smart a bit
although i am going to miss them
this is the first time i feel that i will miss them badly
they treat me warmly
although sometimes i tend to give them headache..!! haha
literally headache
with my sago-ness
if you all know what i meant * paiseh *
~love LISA~

No comments: