Monday, August 2, 2010

wAt A tiRiNg DaY..=S

today was tired man
it's the beginning of the month
where it is the day of hotel's so called ' winter stock'
the flow of the suppliers never stop
so the air today was very bad
my eyes hurts
my face is so damn oily
and I CAN'T BREATH
plus today the KTM
delayed 3 times
in a row
in one day
today finished late because there is much to do today
went home at 6++ and waited at the KL central for almost 1 hour
the train opposite us came 5 times and our side only came TWICE
so in the end reach home at about 8+
sorry to Dai Lou Chung, Charlie, Sam daddy and Patrick
waited for me for dinner
well after dinner i cant stand already
so ask dai lou to drop me at Guardian
bought a MASK for myself
Ginvera Hot Sauna Mask
AAAAHHHHH
refreshingggggggggggg~~~~
after that i put 2 cotton pad inside the freezer
took it out after 15minutes
then leave it at my eyes
i just OOOOOOOOO the wholw way
but the cold effect is fast
not like cucumber which the cooling last longer on your eyes
but i feel much more nicer and my face much more cleaner
so you guys can try...haha
anyways, the hot sauna mask to is NICEEEEEE
comfortable, nearly close my eyes falling asleep
talking about that, it's past my bedtime
time to sleep
oh and i am bored with listening to the same old music everyday to work
maybe i will start reading the book i brought from home to past my waiting time 
mostly because of the KTM my time is gone there
<< P.S I ♥ U>> - the book title :)
anyways, good night folks
MISS MY FAMILY SO MUCH!! :(
~love LISA~

No comments: