Thursday, August 19, 2010

h3cTic YeT fUn KitChEn liF3 :)

i have been very tired this few days as i am in kitchen now
4 days have already pass and i am exhausted
mostly back pain, which is unexplainable, maybe due to the long hour standing
well there is minimum thing for me to do on the first day as i am not familiar with the things there but they are very helpful in everything

now basically my task is refilling the items needed for the omelet station for the morning session and after that help out here and there until my break at 4.30pm
after break i do setting up of buffet station and i am in charge of taking care of the barbecue station 
and a bit of a runner :)
at least i have something to do instead of rotting down there doing nothing right!!
talking about this, i notice that i smelled of smoke every time i finish work!!
it doesn't only hurt my eyes, i get free steam for my face too..haha

well i am grateful that the chefs there are very thoughtful
they allow me to come in at 2-10pm because i have to chase after the last train home 
and yesterday i took care of the buffet high tea for the club floor
and due to this i din't get my break
they even cooked something for me for dinner, ready with a glass of water :)
it's very touching :D

and i can't get you out of my head!!!!! 
~love LISA~

No comments: