Wednesday, August 25, 2010

m3 nO liK3kyyy!!!

today everything was upside down
the things that i am suppose to cut are not here
they din't go down to take stock
so i was late in doing everything
so today i rush in and out setting up station's
some more today they all like push all the work to me
so i had to be very fast
i am very pissed today too
because of a stupid steward
i ask him to get me 2 insert to put my things
he tell me to go main kitchen and get it myself
i ask if he could help me because it's his job to get this things
if not why on earth he is called a steward
he answer me back NO, because i am busy setting up buffet
wah!! this answer pissed me off
like i am not busy setting up too 
if he is that smart then change status la
i be the steward he become the chef!!!!
haiz, then today i nearly miss the last train back home
it was already there when u reach the platform
when does KTM is so on schedule
luckily luck is still on my side..

XD 
~love LISA~

No comments: