Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ce qu'il faut faire?!

it's been a while since i blog
wanna know the reason behind it
because there is nothing going on with my life
how lifeless can someone's life be
i once tell someone that my life sucks
and guess what that guy reply me
" it's your fault right"
and it hit me
that's right, you cant put the blame on anyone or anything how your live turn out
 because you live for yourself and not for others
then i suddenly i had a thinking
that right there right now
i want to go backpacking
to all around the places
anywhere
just so i can get away from all and everything 
and for a student who is currently bored to death
that thought sound a little funny

there is a lot of things going on in my mind
just don't know what are there
AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH
too much thing in my head
and stupid pimples
keep popping put only
isshhh..
~love LISA~

No comments: