Monday, November 15, 2010

tireD dAy ..

Today is Monday
very tired
went out to buy the ingredients for our entrepreneurship 
went up and down up and down
very tired
again..haha :P
nothing to say la..
a lot of things happen
ptptn not done
again!!
omg they are the most fussy to the max
reject my agreement just because my mum and dad use a different color of pen to sign
==
luckily i no need go back for the stupid witness cop
now still thinking
where the hell should my mum send the document to me!?
mentari? no, no one here to receive
college? where? 
at least last time in LCS i know where to collect..
now? where to collect the mail? shoot to the freaking max!!!
wan borrow money from government
but in the end spend more!!!!

haiz, i will just off for the day
tomorrow presentation
a bit tired and sleepy already!!

hope kah wai won't forget to bring the chocolate for me..ahha :P

~love LISA~

No comments: