Monday, July 18, 2011

Graduated Sister

today is a big day
my sister will be graduating
after a short 3 years
she graduates 1 year earlier than me :)
she is now officially 
a diploma holder 
and also an
INTERIOR DESIGNER

this is her and me taking a photo

the ceremony was held at Grand Dorset Subang Jaya
but we wanted to save a little money because the cost is quite high
RM 100 per head...imagine all of us are there..==
so only my parents went in to witness the ceremony
while me and my younger sister went on a shopping spree at Sunway
we took a bus to Pyramid
then walk around aimlessly
as we are so sleepy
so we settle to drink something and we opt to go to ChaTime
my sister order a Vanilla Fairy Latte and me Pearl Mile Tea
the milk tea was nice but the vanilla latte was bitter
in my opinion it was not nice..
then we continue to walk and i settle with a pair of nice shoes that i can wear to college
then at 4pm something
mum called and we can get back to the hotel
so took the bus and got shocked of a life time
it cost RM 6..==
the two of us, by RapidKL
since they all change the system 
we are to use TouchNGo card
no more money system
so when the screen pop up that amount
we were like :O
1 trip cost  RM3
i remember it was only RM1

well, at least we reach the place comfortably
even its a very very short journey =..=
so we had some things to eat at the hotel
then took a family portrait
nice one
can't wait to see that in a couple of weeks later
my sister will be collecting the portrait at their main office
:)

after that, went to Pyramid again to wait for sister to finish her party with her friends
then went back home at 11.30pm
so tired

basically
that was our saturday
it was fun :)

CONGRATULATIONS to my sister :)

~love LISA~

No comments: