Friday, July 15, 2011

The Right Decision? Guess so :)

after 2 months working
Wednesday was my last day
i don't have the mood at all to work
must be because it's all wrong
haha, well at least the feel is all wrong
so the whole day zero motivation to work
the crowd was no help at all too
slow slow slow...
and so i was not my usual self
that play like crazy with the staff
sales was bad too, only mange to get RM 200++ that day
poor me 
well in the end i was thrown into the freezer
just so they can have fun =..=
i was literally carried by three huge guys!!
one on each hand and the other my feet
in the end hurt my butt
those freezer are those that store cone ice creams
not those walk in freezer

use to complaint that the work sometimes is taking me for granted
but when the last day for me to serve comes
mix feeling rushed in all over me
the friends i made there
the experience i gained there
the knowledge i acquired there
all are priceless
the time that we play like crazy
the time that we laugh like mad
and also the time when i am the target of you guys 'bullying'
and i even get bruises for playing too hard
which took a week and a few days for it to actually gone off 
all the happy moments i had there
and all the frustrating and not so happy times i get from there

sometimes it was dangerous because i go to work alone
drive alone
work till late night 2am alone
 my parents will get worried
and there were times that i feel so unappreciated
that i just want to walk away
but certain people there
who really knows how to treat a person
who really knows how to appreciate
make me convinced that staying can also be a good option
that the best things get hidden behind the ugly things
you just need to know how to find them through all this shit

so in the end
all i wanted to say to them is
Thank you for the experience 
and the chance for me to learn from you guys :)
happy that i knew you guys and that we befriended  each other

GOOD LUCK GUYS :)
~love LISA~

No comments: