Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12/1/09

my shift this week start from mornin 10am till 6pm....
but i change wif Farah cz she nid 2do smthing....so i go back 11pm de....
but den cz atiey they all alone so i stay back n help them.....1.30am baru go back......hehe...

don rmb when.....i think its either sunday or monday....

meet a guests from mlk who cam all the way from s'pore 2hv his meeting in kl....

ask me bout thefood display there whether its free or not.....den complain 2me bout the jag of beer is small n not enuf for 3standard beer glass....den chat wif me bout the glass...den ask me if i can understand wat thehy r talkin (they talkin in hokien)......den v chit chat........found out tht i can speak chinese sm more n they find it very over of the hotel 4not payin the trainee wif allowance....n ask if i was given a tip who does the tip belong 2.....hahahaha....of cz masuk pocket sendiri la.....so in the end he gav me RM 10.....
yeah....another rm10...

both time i receive rm10...i think its from s'porean lo...oni s'poream vry 大方....not like malaysian....so0o0o damn kedekut....

hahahahahah............=)....finish my shift ....my leg pain like hell......soooooo damn pain lo.... i think by the end of trainin i wan 2go 4spa......2do my leg...
if i got the money la =(....

No comments: