Thursday, January 8, 2009

2nd day trainin....

went shereton at 10am....this time went in as a staff.....okok....trainee....lol...haha..
den v r suppose 2go c ms.helen...so v went there n meet her....

so guess wat she says when she saw me...."oh lisa,u acctually start at 3pm"..i was like wat!!!!!!but luckly i get 2go back at 6la....

oohh....n i tie my hair like hw ling teach me n my hair is full of hair pin...haha...

so she say will giv me smthing 3do in the mean time.....in the end i was sittin in the trainin room till 3pm den i go change in2 my uniform n went 2the lounge....wif a girl from melaka(jasin) at the same plaz....

nothing much happen tht day....juz learn a few things like wat 2do.....n so on.....

the whole week i will start at 4pm n end at 12am....

haiz....wish me go0d luck....=)/...

No comments: