Thursday, January 8, 2009

catch up in LisA liF3....

ok...noe its been a long time since i updated my blog....so nw here is sm catch up from the holidays....

the 1st week of the holiday i went back 2my grandparents house in alor star,kedah.....B0R!NG like hellllll.......theres nothing 2do except watch tv....cant gp out....cant go anywhere......

so took a few pic of my cutest cousin.....check it out....

isnt she the cutest of all....


hw was this...i took it accidently...n she look like a model posing...
nice leh....


she likes takin pic though.....

me n ner...n she like 2 move around....hard takin photo wif her....
few days later my other cousin who works in a salun brought us 2do menicure n pedicure.....cousin ma...so F0C!!!!!!!!!ahhaah....

this is the 1st step in doin pedicure.....wash ur leg in sm kind of ailments...its very soothing....
den they will clean ur nails b4 puttin colour on it...
the nail colour selection......many eh!!??!!
THE OUTCOME!!!!

MINE!!!

MY YOUNGER SISTER'S!!
ITS PLAIN COLOUR WIF SHININ LITTLE BITS...


MY COUSIN'S...


LASTLY,MY ELDER SISTER'S...
I THINK HERS IS THE NICEST DE....

2 comments:

joanne said...

aiyo...
y post your leg there???
so ugly la wei!!!!hahahahhahahahahha
anywhere, i m going to do it too b4 new year...ahhahahha

Anonymous said...

Hey,wat her's is d nicest???I disagree!!!