Friday, February 26, 2010

bonne aniversaire to moi.,=P

" happy birthday to me 
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me "

Yesterday
tHursday
waS my birthday
i am Officially a 20 year old
time Flies whether you want it or not
just aWhile ago
i was a bAby girl cant defferentiate whats left and right
then i waS a child beginning to go to school
to learn tHings 
to educate Myself
and i follOw my fathEr to different state
and i get to make a lot of friends
friends i no longer keep in touch
and then i waS a teenager
trying everyThing that i can get my hands on
become rebelliOus was a stage every teenager will go through
and i was not excEptional
then i was left alone
in another city
to gAin yet again another form of education
it's a ilttle hard without them by your side assiting you
but at least you know that there is some where in the world you can escape to
whenever you have a problem

so after 20 years of life
i wanted to say
THANKS MUM for giving birth to me
for giving me everything
for bringing me up to what i am now
althought i still consider as nothing
but i know to YOU
i am YOUR DAUGHTER
your ONE AND ONLY 
ME =P
so i will work very hard 
so not to disappoint you
=)
thank you very very much
I LOVE YOU <3<3

~love LISA~

No comments: