Sunday, February 7, 2010

WorKinG eXp3riEncE

I was working at Giant Kelana Jaya for the past 2days
and i can say that i was very tired
not tired for doing a lot of things
it's tired of NOTHING to do =.=
 I am a promoter for GAB at Giant Kelana Jaya, substituing Mag's cousin
so i will be promoting Tiger, Guiness and anchor
O-N-L-Y
and they set up their station next to Carlsberg
so i can say that i get quite a little problem with everything

FIRST - i am juz a freaking GAB promoter, so dont blame me when i don't know where the freaking rice is or is there any prmotion for that particular thing

SECOND - so what's wrong in giving the customer a hand even if they din't buy MY product
i mean they buy in bulk so i just give them a hand in carrying it
they ask bought the price so i just answer
if you don't want any of GAB people helping them then get another promoter for your own product
don't blame me when i was just giving out help

THIRD - you want the carton of beer, bloody take it yourself man
don't give me that 'i wan 3 carton' then stand there waiting for me to put it in your trolley
some more only ONE carton only also you ask ME to PUT it in the trolley FOR YOU

i am to stand there from 10am - 10 pm
freaking tired
feeling annoyed because of the customer
i just feel like shouting at them 
'' I AM JUST A GAB PROMOTER!!!!! NOT A GIANT STUFF!!!!!!''
just because i want to survive
i LEARNED where the rice is
where the diapers is
where practically  E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is

and i HATED the feeling when the customer blame me for not giving them good answer
the " how-can-u-work-here-when-you-dont-know-anything" feeling
=( sad till the max
if not because of the 100 per day i earned
i think i hit some one to release my anger buried down under
(*kua zhang-ing)

but but but at least i get to meet some nice customer who will talk to me
and say thank you
or when they don't mind i dont provide answerrrrrr
=) that realy help me to get throught the day =P

all in all
i don't really enjoy it, i just enjoy the PAY onlyyyyyy
so...haizzzzzzzzzz
i seriously got  a seriou FP

*and stop laughing mag!!!! i will know it!!!!!* 
~love LISA~

No comments: