Friday, February 12, 2010

cHinEse New yEar SHOPPINGGGGGGG MANIACCCCC

Its the time of the year AGAIN
Chinese New Yearrrrrrrr
so it SHOPPING TIMEEEEE
i think it was last week or the week before the last
me mum and my elder sister went to Sunway Pyramid 
we try out lotsss of clothes

 
we both try out this top but in the end my sister bought the yellow one and the green one
as for me, mum say my arms are too big so it doesnt look nice on me T.T

then after next week, which is today
me and her went out again
to sunway again
for last minute shopping because i only got one top

 
i got this top
together with her
the same one but different colour =)

we went there at about 5pm after she finish her class
in the end these are the things we bought
=)


 
i bought the skirt (woohoooo)
but the hot pants are not allowed by my parents so my sister cant have the shortssss but she look nice though =P


a little too pose here and there...hehehe



earringssssss
for the 3 of us
me, my elder sister and the younger sister
the big love shape is for my younger sister while the stut is for my elder sister
the other is MINEEEEE
we decided to buy her an earring  =D
she must be very happy when i give her that tomorrow
hope she loves it


 
the first ever mini skirt
finally i get to buy a mini one
hope my daddy and mummy wont faint
hahhahhah XD XD


my sister finally get mum's approval in colouring her hairrrr
so we stop by ATP to have a hair cut
i didnt get one because it's expensive
RM 40 to cut a hair =O
after that we bought this to do it tonight
infact she is mixing the colours now
=)
a new look for a new year
 
well this is all we bought for today
we went home exhausted after walking for so long

luckly there is still some more bus by the time we wanted to go home
then we stop by to have some KFC since we are passing by 
bought a set of chicken nuget because there is potato wedges 
my FAVOURITEEE
and a mashed potato with a butter bun
*yummyyyy*

ok, going off to help my sister colour her hair
in the middle of the night
some more we have to catch the morning bus back to alor star tomorrow at 10.30am
means we have to wake up at 8am tomorrow
well, off i go now

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODYYY

~love LISA~
XOXO

No comments: