Monday, December 13, 2010

busyyyyyyy @.@

Today was our assessment
Sales and Negotiation
mine was the last one to go in
it's schedule to start at 4.30pm
in the end waited there from 2 onwards
even Ms. Lisa Yong was like " you are still here.."
haha, no choice ah
started half an hour later too ==
so finish at 5.15pm ++
went to wait for the bus
so pack i had to stand
i hate balancing in the bus with heels on
plus the driver like want to go home so badly
keep on stepping on the break and pedal at the same time
making people jerking forwards and backwards several times ==
it requires a lot of skills to balance on that freaking bus!!!
next time, be a bit kia-su
when the bus arrive, rush to the front first so you will be the first one to go in.. ==

anyways, my bag arrived yesterday, 
thanks to Yen Wei.. 
and before that on Saturday
i went to the Digital Lifestyle Fair 
and bought myself an earphone for the computer :)
loving it too the maximum 
this is  my cute bag
although i expect it a little bigger
but the size is ok with me...

another is my earphones..:)
love this to the maxxxx
XD
now i can listen to the music whenever i am in the library doing homework...:)

ok, so far for this post,
my pillow is calling out to me for an embrace...
:P, see ya guys...

~love LISA~

No comments: