Saturday, December 18, 2010

St0p tHe sTarIng pLeaSeeeeee...==

can you guys have a little manners
and some self respect!!
do you have a problem with me or what
never see another skin colour human being speaking fluent Chinese!?
you think only you guys can speak is it!?
come on, OMG
i hate it when you guys just plain staring at me 
like i am from outer space or something
i don't mind if there is some 'leng zhai' drooling over me :P (haha)
but come on aunty
stop the freaking stare
make me want to dig out your freaking eyes
or just shoot straight to your face and say :"yes, anything that i can help?'' 
come come on..common sense
i remember once when i was still studying in Sabah
me and my family went to shop
omg, they are like someone that has just came out from the jungle 
saw my dad was indian and my mum was chinese
stare all the way till our shadows was gone..
my god!!!! some more they are those aunty aunty who are with their family
from the moment they saw us to the moment they walk past us
her eyes were fixed on us
she even turn her head back just to continue looking
is this really very special or you never seen this kind of marriage before
even if you didn't see before, is it really very weird seeing mixed marriage offspring ?!
is it weird seeing other skin coloured human being speaking some language other than their mother tongue!?
plus, chinese IS my mother tongue language
so please do me a favor 
and STOP STARING thank you
it's RUDE if you don't know!!
~love LISA~

No comments: