Thursday, December 30, 2010

Food Heaven..XD

Yo yo yo
me is finally back in the house
well, 5 days straight without the computer or specifically INTERNET
is not a bad thing after all
well, i spent the holiday in Kedah
visiting my grandmother
and guess what, i have been eating non-stop
well, this is the case whenever there is a holiday for me
first day already i had mum bought the rojak for me from the pasar malam
and then the next night, my favourite noodles, 鸡丝面 with the 猪肚汤
omg, this are the thing that i eat growing up man
and then follow them to the market early in the morning and get my favourite APOM
and the breakfast was awesome..♥♥
after that did french toast the next day and eat again at the night
mee goreng♥♥♥♥

that was all about the food,
the third day being there, 
my cousins came
play with them like nobody's business
they are oh-so-violent
hit me with the gun
another pinch me like i am a sponge,
in the end get myself some cuts and luckily no bruises *phewww*

then went to penang yesterday to shop
but didn't get anything 
because there is nothing nice on me
i am seriously getting fat
need to diet already for the coming chinese new year...XD
mum got herself a couple of shirts
and then eat again,
but not much this time 
because we didn't know that Penang will not be having water supply for that day
so in the end most of the shops are not open T.T
so can't get much of food you want :(
but overall the experience was totally FAB

another thing is that i sux in manual car
i drove the other day to see if i can still handle it
a big NO NO NO is given
hahaha, i forgotten how to control the clutch and the gear already
in the end i drove it back to the sides and let dad take over
so embarrassing,  mum say she nearly have a heart attack
haha, amateur all over again, for manual only ok!!
i still rock driving cars...

anyways, was not able to sleep well this few days in my grandmother's house
came back yesterday and slept like a pig
now after i wake up i feel refreshed..XD
can't wait for chinese new year to come
so i can go back there again
and FOOD all over again
this were all my childhood thing
come to think of it
poor those children nowadays
all they have in hand is PSP, Iphone, and other gadgets
last time when i was young
i had fun too
and surely at that time
windows 98 is THE thing
hahahahhaa..how time filesssss

anyways...:)


~love LISA~

No comments: